- Shareholder Disputes in Closely-Held Businesses - Preventing, Managing and Resolving
Monday, January 25, 2021 (9:00am-4:35pm)
Live Online Only - No in-Person Attendance
Minnesota CLE: Click here.
- Lessons Learned From Virtual Depositions
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 (12:00pm-1:00pm)
MSBA Civil Litigation Section CLE - WebinarCurrently, all bar association programming is REMOTE-ONLY participation.
Click here to register.
- 2020 Probate & Trust Law Section Conference
Friday, October 16-17, 2020 (8:20am-5:15pm)
LIVE ONLINE ONLY – NO IN-PERSON ATTENDANCEIn-Person Passholders – You may use your Pass to register for the live webcast at no charge.
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong? The Top 10 Ways to Better Manage Conflicts and Litigation Risks Between Executives and Employers
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 (2:45pm-3:45pm)
2020 Upper Midwest Employment Law Institute Live Online Only - No In-Person Attendance Minnesota CLE: https://www.minncle.org/seminar/2029102101
- How to Avoid (or Mitigate) Shareholder Litigation: Lessons Learned from the Lunds Case
Thursday, September 3, 2020 (2:15pm-3:15pm)